Bad Dudes vs. Bin Laden Bad Dudes vs. Bin Laden

Good, fun game overall with a meaningfull message.

This game was good, albeit a bit easy. I felt almost no challenge, and I think Alien Hominid was a better game in every aspect. Again, this game isnt bad, its just not as good as your others. Still fun though.

In closing, I like the message you put into the game. As an arab, I am extremely offended when people stereotype us through several terrorists. We are NOT terrorists. Jeez. We are like you and him or her, we are people. I could say all americans were killers based on how many people are in jail, but I don't since it isnt true. Grow up people.

*pent up rage gone* Well, anyways, good work.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Amazing.......

This is simply the most interactive, and best music related flash Ive seen. Want to listen to my cousins song? Its pretty good!

9------22----2--5-7-2--044---4-2-3--5--023----3--2---3----5 --5----6---3----1---2--3-7c-9--9-0--3-1032---4--4--1--2-9--- 5--3-4--1-1--4-22-3-3--4-5---6-3-5-2-4---5-2--1--15a-------- -0--4-------6----1-3-4-3--4--2-21-3-100-0-1-2-2--3--1--5---4 ---a---5-1--0--6

Just Drive Baby Just Drive Baby

Damn! That was good!

My only complaint is that it took a WHOLE LOT of trys to beat that race car... Damn, its fast!

Black Sonic Bonus Black Sonic Bonus

Well...

I really like the Sonic Series, but that isnt the point. I like this game, but the background needs to be more lively.. You should add more playable players and maybe some powerups.. now, THAT'D be cool. But, this is still a good game!

SIM SIM

Very Good

I found a couple of bugs though. If you enter a negative number while gambling (i.e. -100) and if you lose, you gan 100! And for all of you who want to see the end, go to Scene Selection and for the password, write in all caps CHILLIN

SIM (extended demo) SIM (extended demo)

Pretty good...

This game has potential, just add more depth and try to reframe from using stick figures. Oh and, why did it reset as soon as I clicked work in the night club? Is that the end of the demo?